- Shizen Energy Completes 1.8MW Solar Plant in Hokkaido [10/27]
- Renova Starts Up 19MW Solar Plant in Kumamoto [10/27]
- Japan Announces Schedule for Implementation of Bidding System for Solar Plants [10/26]
- Japanese Solar Market Will Shrink by Half by 2020, Firm Says [10/26]
- Kaneka Develops World's Highest-efficiency Crystalline Si PV Cell [10/26]
Visit to Plant
Solar Power Plant in Hakkoda Operates Despite Heavy Snow[10/24]
Utilization rate reaches 12.7% even in heavy snowfall zone
The Horyo District spreads across the foot of Mount Hakkoda in the northwest of Towada City, Aomori ...
- New Approach Adopted to Reduce Installation Cost of PV Facilities[10/18] Lease contract includes repair of roofs, antiseismic reinforcement of buildings
- Panels of 5 Manufacturers Set Up at 1.3MW Solar Plant[10/09] Aluminum mounting system comes with about 7m-long legs
Solar Carport Provides Shelter at Time of Disaster (2)[10/22]
It is said that the functions of roadside stations as disaster management bases were first recognize...
- Solar Carport Provides Shelter at Time of Disaster (1)[10/18]
- 8% Yield Is Possible at 21-yen FIT Tariff, Says Xsol President (2)[10/08]