- GSSG Solar Plans to Set Up 50MW Solar Plant in Fukushima [08/27]
- JAIC Begins Construction of 2.3MW Solar Plant in Ibaraki [08/27]
- SB Energy to Build 1.7MW Solar Plant in Ibaraki [08/27]
- SB Energy to Develop 1.7MW Solar Plant in Aomori [08/26]
- JinkoSolar to Deliver Solar Panels to 7.2MW of Solar Plants in Hyogo [08/26]
Visit to Plant
12 Sheep Pastured at 1.8MW Solar Plant[08/13]
Lambs born, raised after winter
Ubuyamamura, Aso-gun, is situated almost in the center of Kyushu and at the northeast end of Kumamot...
- 1MW Solar Plant Built in Parking Area of Outlet Mall[08/08] Panel-mounted roofs set up on outdoor parking area for 500 cars
- Parts Maker Builds 1.4MW Solar Plant on Reservoir in Hyogo[08/05] Sharp's dedicated floating panels employed
Microgrid Introduced in Disaster-hit Area Along With PV System, Battery (2)[08/27]
City owns power transmission cables
According to the plan, for operation during disasters, power will be supplied by the CEMS in three p...
- Microgrid Introduced in Disaster-hit Area Along With PV System, Battery (1)[08/22] City owns power transmission cables
- [Interview] Kyudenko on Kumamoto Earthquakes, Future of Solar Business (2)[08/13]