- Rooftop Solar Projects Adopted for Joint Crediting Mechanism [01/17]
- Japan's Largest Rooftop Solar Plant to Be Built in Osaka [01/17]
- Sekisui House to Develop Japan's 1st 'Net Zero Energy' Condominium Building [01/17]
- Sumitomo Forestry Begins Operation of 50MW Biomass Power Plant in Hokkaido [01/16]
- IT Firm to Build 33MW Solar Plant in Okayama [01/16]
Visit to Plant
Secret Oasis for PV Generation in Hokuriku Region[01/16]
Dust control net keeps sand from blowing over neighborhood farmland
The "Chirihama Nagisa Driveway," the only road where you can enjoy driving a car on a sandy beach in...
- 13MW Solar Plant Built in Former Gravel Pit After Court Case[01/11] Project taken over from SunEdison by BCPG of Thailand
- 'By-hand Maintenance' Boosts Capacity Factor at 1.6MW Solar Plant[12/27]
Sharp Discusses Solar Business Feasibility With Low FIT (2)[01/16]
The tariff under the FIT scheme dropped to 24 yen/kWh, and it is estimated that the tariff will furt...
- Sharp Discusses Solar Business Feasibility With Low FIT (1)[01/07]
- Fukaden's Drone Employed for 7.5MW Solar Plant (2)[01/04] Flight time, landing stability improved with parallel-cross structure