- Panasonic to Introduce 2.8MW PV System at Its Factory in Singapore [11/29]
- Oizumi Completes 20MW Solar Plant in Tochigi [11/29]
- Power E Next Sets Up 2 Solar Plants in Yamagata [11/28]
- Advantec Building 8.8MW of Solar Plants in Fukushima [11/28]
- TMEIC to Show PV Power Plant Controller at Trade Show [11/28]
Visit to Plant
840kW Solar Plant Built in 'Folk Tale Town'[11/25]
1,000V-mode design based on combiner box of a Japanese manufacturer
Tono City, Iwate Prefecture, is a town of folk tales known through "the Legends of Tono" by Kunio Ya...
- 1,000V-mode Boosts Investment Efficiency of Solar Project[11/16] Recycled broken stones on ground raise construction, maintenance efficiency, prevent weeds
- Solar Panels Set Up Across Roof, Ground to Realize 1.1MW Output[11/09] 72-cell panel adopted to boost installation efficiency
Local Residents' Power Plants Serve as Emergency Power Supply (1)[11/26]
Supplies power to Tome City through independent operation during emergencies
Tome City in northern Miyagi Prefecture is one of the largest rice producing regions in Japan and ha...
- JR Kyushu Uses 5 Goats for Weeding at Solar Plant (2)[11/16] Goats at train station popular with passengers
- JR Kyushu Uses 5 Goats for Weeding at Solar Plant (1)[11/07] Goats at train station popular with passengers