- Tamagawa Holdings Starts Operation of 5MW PV System in Aomori [10:08]
- Kyowa Exeo Fires Up 1.1MW Solar Plant in Yamanashi [10:06]
- 60GW of Solar Projects Might Shift to New Certification System in Japan [04/26]
- Japan Asia Investment to Build 2.4MW Solar Plant in Iwate [04/26]
- JRE Begins Construction of 22MW Solar Plant in Ibaraki [04/26]
Visit to Plant
1MWh Battery System Installed at 2.6MW Solar Plant in Island[04/24]
Integrated control of multiple inverters, prevention of output fluctuation
Tokunoshima, about 500km to the south-southeast of Kagoshima, is a remote island belonging to the Am...
- Mega Solar Plant in Hokkaido Leverages Local Experience, Knowledge[04/20]
- 43MW Solar Plant on Land Obtained From 300 Landowners[04/10] Largest solar power plant in Shizuoka Prefecture starts operation
'Virtual Power Plant' Integrally Controls Dispersed Storage Batteries (2)[04/24]
Mega solar output control avoided in real time
A remote control system and a PV inverter are installed inside the housing of the PV inverter at the...
- 'Virtual Power Plant' Integrally Controls Dispersed Storage Batteries (1)[04/15] Mega solar output control avoided in real time
- Yonago City May Realize 'Japanese Version of Stadtwerke' (2)[04/10] CATV company achieves results in local production for local consumption