[MacBook Air Teardown] Video: Opening Bottom of Chassis [Part 3]
We recorded how we broke down the MacBook Air on video. We will present short clips of the video. This first clip is the part where we opened the bottom of the chassis.
Watching the video, you can feel how tight the screws were. And it is worth seeing squad member Yoshizawa's hands working in the first half of the process.
In the next video, we will take apart the areas around the substrate.
Air Teardown: Part 1 (3:34, Japanese)
You need Windows Media Player to play the movie
Click the play button
Powered by BPtv
- No Information on Release Date [Part 1]
- Battery Module Covers 2/3 of Bottom Surface [Part 2]
- Video: Maker of Flexible Substrate [Part 4]
- 'No Waste Outside, Nothing but Waste Inside' [Part 5]
- Why We Used the Word 'Waste'
- Air Plays Key Role in Thermal Design [Part 6]
- Secret of 5-layered Keyboard [Part 7]
- Parts Layout Modeled in 3D [Part 8]
- No Frame Supports Keyboard From Beneath [Part 9]
- Elaborate Body Structure Hints High Cost [Part 10]